Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence: 'Hunger Games Isn't Twilight

First Released: November 2, 2011 5:11 PM EDT Credit: Lionsgate Caption Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth within the Hunger GamesLOS ANGELES, Calif. -- The approaching film adaptation of Suzanne Collins dystopia books, The Hunger Games, may have a hardcore group of followers along with a female lead caught between two males, but star Jennifer Lawrence states her approaching project isn't the Twilight Saga, a minimum of not. Hunger Games isn't Twilight, even though I hear the evaluations, its really premature to express that it'll function as the same phenomenon, the actress told Vanity Festivals December problem. Im so happy with the job we did around the film [director Gary Ross] and also the entire cast and crew were amazing, and that i cant wait for this to become introduced to existence because I believe its an essential story, she ongoing. Whether it does be a crazy phenomenon, Ill take in my freedom now! For her beloved Katniss character who endures numerous attempts on her behalf existence while fighting to outlive within the games and it is instructed to kill others Jennifer suggested that shes representing her as somebody who takes zero pleasure in taking somebody's existence. These children are killing each other only if it normally won't, theyll die. Its pointless, pointless, unjustified violence. Its heartbreaking, she described. After I auditioned, I told Gary, I realize if you do not hire me, but please keep in mind that after Katniss shoots a bow and kills someone, her face can't be bada**. Adding, So, theres nothing awesome about her. It is not like she looks round the arena and goes, Yeah, I acquired this. I believe she looks around helplessly, and thinks, I designed a promise to my sister which i would survive now I must kill to be able to achieve this. The Hunger Games, that also features Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks, Stanley Tucci, Woodsy Harrelson and Lenny Kravitz, is slated hitting theaters on March 23, 2012. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Corporation. All privileges reserved. These components might not be released, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment